Property Co-ordinator | Wellington
|Category:||Property and Valuation|
|Position Type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachments:|| PD - Property Coordinator.pdf (PDF, 336KB)
|Application Close Date:||28-Oct-2021|
- Property Coordinator role supporting the property management function within MBIE's Workplace branch.
- Work in partnership with MBIE managers, staff and landlords to manage MBIE's broad property portfolio.
- Permanent opportunity based in our Central Wellington location
About the role
The Property Coordinator position sits within MBIE's Workplace branch and supports our new customer centric operating model.
In this role you will report to the Manager Facilities and Property Portfolio and use your experience to work in partnership with MBIE managers, teams and landlords to ensure MBIE's property portfolio is managed in line with MBIE's system and processes.
As Property Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Undertaking a range of administrative and coordination tasks and activities as required to support the Manager Facilities and Property Portfolio and the wider Property team
- Property finance and lease administration
- Assist with implementation and management of policies, processes and procedures that support the Property Strategy
- Supporting meetings – organising agendas, minutes, actions and meeting papers to support property activities
- Collate and manage property data for reporting and auditing purposes
- Liasing with internal and external stakeholders as required
Skills and Experience required
We are keen to hear from you if you:
- Are a highly motivated and organised self-starter
- Are well organised, have excellent planning skills and an eye for detail
- Enjoy variety and are skilled at managing multiple demands
- Are a good writer, and have the ability to produce precise work to tight deadlines
- Have strong administrative skills and the ability to use Microsoft Office tools
- Are a team player with strong relationship management and communication skills
- Have demonstrated commercial property experience within government, a regulatory environment or the private sector
- Have experience in dealing with ambiguity in a complex and dynamic environment
- Must have the legal right to live and work in New Zealand
- Able to travel within New Zealand to visit MBIE properties
The purpose of the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment (MBIE) is to grow New Zealand for all. Our goal is to create a strong and high-performing economy by creating an environment that supports businesses to become more productive and internationally competitive.
How to find out more and to apply
Click on the APPLY button below in order to be directed to our on-line careers website (careers.mbie.govt.nz).
You may view a position description at this site, as well as complete the on-line application, and upload a CV and cover letter.
For tracking and evaluation purposes, all applications must be submitted via our on-line process.
Email Lapulou at Lapulou.Moale@mbie.govt.nz quoting reference MBIE/1574475 if you have any further questions.
Applications close on 5pm Thursday 28 October 2021.