Authority Officer | Christchurch
|Position Type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Authority Officer JD June 2021.pdf (PDF, 1.02MB)
|Application Close Date:||24-Oct-2021|
- Do you have case management and administration experience, or transferrable skills?
- Do you enjoy working in a diverse and inclusive environment?
- Permanent and 6 months fixed term opportunities available, Christchurch location
An opportunity has come about for an Authority Officer to join the Employment Relations Authority (ERA) support team within the Employment Services branch of MBIE.
As an Authority Officer you will provide quality case management, administration and operational support to the ERA members to assist them to carry out their functions efficiently and effectively.
While you will not be deciding applications, you will have a key role in ensuring that files are actively managed, that parties are dealt with respectfully and that members of the ERA are provided with the case management support that they need to progress matters to a determination.
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate:
- Strong administration skills with the ability to plan, prioritise and organise your work
- Energy and a can-do, positive, proactive attitude
- Ability to quickly establish and build strong working relationships
- A high standard of written and oral communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills and service delivery mind-set
- Ability to interpret and apply legislation and/or legal documents
- A confident knowledge of computers, Microsoft products and case management systems
To find out more about this position please refer to the attached Role Description or contact Monica Chow at email@example.com
Starting salary is likely to be in the range of $53,603 - 56,104 depending on experience.
To view a copy of the position description or to apply, please click the ‘Apply Now' button. This will also allow you to register your details and submit your covering letter and CV for this this vacancy.
Applications close 5pm, 24 Oct 2021
As we are reviewing applications throughout the advertising period and may close advertising sooner than stated we encourage you to apply Now!