Administration Support Officer - London | London
|Position Type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Admin Support Officer position description.pdf (PDF, 719KB)
|Application Close Date:||24-Oct-2021|
- Be part of a busy offshore team in a complex environment
- Do have you superb organisational skills, office administration experience and the ability to work independently?
- Permanent locally engaged position
- Located in London, UK
- Salary range £25,426 - £35,896
What we're looking for
As an Administration and Support Officer you'll help grow New Zealand for all by providing vital administration support to a global network that supports immigration decisions. You will be part of the Risk and Verification (R&V) function within the Verification and Compliance Branch of Immigration New Zealand.
Working closely with your manager and team, you will support the R&V team with administrative and operational support services in accordance with organisational needs. This role is crucial to supporting a small team function effectively and requires someone who is proactive, able to provide important administrative support to the office and the Risk and Verification Manager, and is comfortable working with a range of people both within MBIE and in UK.
Skills and experience required:
- Provide data entry and document management services in a busy environment
- Effectively manage your own workflow to meet business requirements
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Apply common sense, logical thinking skills and flexibility
- Comfortable with the use of technology especially within the Microsoft Office suite and internal INZ and MBIE systems
- Work effectively with your manager and colleagues to achieve team goals and meet customer expectations
- Build positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Act with a high degree of integrity in all day to day activities
- Pay close attention to detail and have a high level of accuracy
- Problem solve and think outside the box
- A basic understanding of UK law and how businesses operate in UK, relevant to MBIE policies and corporate functions / processes
- Good credit rating
- Clean Police check
If you have skills and experience in administrative support and are comfortable liaising with suppliers and other stakeholders then this is the job for you.
The purpose of the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment (MBIE) is to grow New Zealand's economy to provide a better standard of living for all New Zealanders. Immigration New Zealand has an active role in this by bringing the best people New Zealand needs to prosper. We look for people who are passionate about New Zealand and enthusiastic about making a positive change to our economy, our people and our safety.
You must have the legal right to live and work in London.
How to Apply:
Click on the APPLY button below in order to be directed to our online careers website. You may view a position description at this site, as well as complete the on-line application. For tracking and evaluation purposes, all applications must be submitted via our on-line process.
To apply for the role you will need to submit a cover letter of no more than 500 words, outlining why you think you are suitable for the role. Please ensure you include the name and contact details of two referees, who you give permission for the panel to contact if required.
All applicants for this position must be prepared to attend an interview, if required, that will take place during the week commencing 1 November 2021 .
Email Fi Sanderson at Fi.Sanderson quoting ref MBIE/1570788 if you have any further questions.
Applications close on Sunday 24 Ocrtober 2021 at 5am (UK time).