Team Leader Learning Delivery | Wellington
|Position Type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Position description Team Leader Learning Delivery Sept-21.pdf (PDF, 1.28MB)
|Application Close Date:||26-Sep-2021|
- Do you have the skills and experience to lead a learning delivery team?
- A great role for an experienced Learning and Development practitioner and People Leader
- Permanent opportunity, Wellington based
- Salary range $112K - $138K depending on skills and experience
About the role
As a result of growing demand for our expertise we have an exciting opportunity for a Team Leader, Learning Design to join us as part of the People and Culture team.
Reporting to the Learning and Development Manager, you will bring your strong knowledge of delivering L&D programmes to the role and use this experience to ensure the effective implementation and delivery of the wide ranging suite of programmes we deliver at MBIE. You will be leading and supporting a small team of coordinators to ensure the schedule of delivery is balanced and runs smoothly. This is a busy role in a large, dynamic working environment, so you must be comfortable shifting focus to meet changing demands.
You will be a Learning and Development specialist, with demonstrated experience in successfully delivering L&D programmes. A real people person, you will be a natural collaborator who enjoys working and engaging with others. In addition to this you will bring:
- Experience in leading others, either in a formal or informal capacity
- A high level of ability to influence and build relationships at all levels of the organisation.
- A focus on continuous improvement and the ability to evaluate and adjust programmes as appropriate
- A flexible and adaptable approach
- Strong planning and organisational skills, with the ability to manage multiple initiatives
- A relevant tertiary qualification and/or equivalent Learning and Development experience
- The legal right to live and work in New Zealand
Why work for us?
MBIE is one of New Zealand's largest, most influential and most diverse public sector agencies. This means that we are able to offer significant opportunities for developing experience across a broad range of areas.
We aim to create a culture where our people are empowered to bring fresh ideas and perspectives and to develop new approaches.
We also take the time to foster a work environment that is enjoyable for all. This means we like to collaborate, support and encourage our people, encourage excellence and innovation and take the time to have some fun and celebrate our successes.
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button below in order to be directed to our on-line careers website. You may view a position description at this site, as well as complete the on-line application, and upload a CV and cover letter. For tracking and evaluation purposes, all applications must be submitted via our on-line process.
Email Jo Smith at email@example.com quoting ref MBIE/1566334 if you have any further questions.
Applications close at 5pm on Sunday 26th September 2021.