Team Lead, Business Registries Data | Flexible
|Position Type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Position Description Team Lead Business Registries Data September 2021.pdf (PDF, 879KB)
|Application Close Date:||02-Oct-2021|
- Every piece of data you manage will have the potential to positively influence the NZ economy
- Be part of something exceptional
- Champion data-informed decisions
- Wellington/Auckland or Christchurch based role
Why work for us
An opportunity exists for the right individual to join us at the NZ Companies Office and become our Team Lead, Business Registries Data.
The Companies Office contributes to an efficient and transparent New Zealand business environment. Businesses can meet their legal obligations simply and cost-effectively, and anyone can have access to publically available information. The Companies Office delivers regulatory services digitally, enabling business efficiency, and making it easy to do business in New Zealand.
About the role
As the Team Lead Business Registries Data, you will shape, guide and mentor our team of experts and champion data-informed decision making within the organisation and across government agencies. The work that you will do has the potential to influence outcomes for the NZ economy.
Skills and experience required:
- Experience with management of teams
- Sound knowledge analytics, including best practice methodologies and frameworks.
- Solid grounding in R and Python and other visualisation technologies will be highly desirable
- Highly professional ethic with the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing, ensuring communications are precise, clear and understood by recipients
- The ability to think laterally and creatively to improve current processes and design and deliver innovative solutions, utilising complex information
- Demonstrated experience in leading a team remotely
- To be effective in this role you will have a passion for collaborative working, finding innovative solutions and helping others.
- Relevant Tertiary qualification or substantial and relevant equivalent experience
Must have legal right to live and work in NZ
How to Apply
For tracking and evaluation purposes, all applications must be formally submitted via our online process.
Please also stipulate in your cover letter wherther you would like to work from the Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch offices. For further information please refer to the attached Position Description. If you have any further questions email Matt on email@example.com eferencing MBIE/1565448.
The salary range for this role sits between $112,856 and $138,028 with appointment to be within that range based on relevant skills and experience.
Applications close at 5pm on Sunday 2 October 2021.