Senior Administration Coordinator | Hamilton
|Position Type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Senior Administration Coordinator - Position Description - September 2021.pdf (PDF, 867KB)
|Application Close Date:||27-Sep-2021|
- Fast-paced, administrative role to support a busy office.
- Work independently with a team of people from diverse backgrounds
- Permanent position with a salary range between $49k-$57k
About the role:
Immigration New Zealand is an extremely complex and dynamic environment. Our officers are highly skilled and driven. We have an opportunity within our fast paced and growing Hamilton office for an admin superstar to join our team as Senior Administration Coordinator.
As a Senior Administration Coordinator, you will support our staff and office with administrative and operational support services in accordance with organisational needs.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven experience in an administration or office management role
- Excellent organisation and administrative skills and be able to perform a range of tasks under competing demands and deadlines
- A strong moral compass, and be known to act with integrity in all day to day activities
- An ability to work proactively with limited supervision
- Exceptional relationship management skills
- Easily adaptable to an ever changing environment and have a “can do attitude” which are both critical for this role
- Willingness to make a positive difference and continuous process improvements
- Comfortable with the use of technology especially within the MS Office applications
Our ideal applicant is someone who is can build relationships, and is a self-starter who is very comfortable with multi-tasking.
For your application to be considered, you must have New Zealand citizenship or hold a permanent residency visa.
Ētahi kōrero mō MBIE - About MBIE:
Our purpose is to grow the New Zealand economy to provide a better standard of living for all New Zealanders. To achieve this, we need a strong, high performing economy, where for example, people (workers, consumers and investors) are protected and aware of their rights and obligations; and the integrity of the environment is maintained.
As one of New Zealand's largest government agencies, the work we do impacts the lives of all New Zealanders. We work to increase household incomes by helping businesses to be more productive and internationally competitive, increasing opportunities for all New Zealanders to participate in the economy through improved job opportunities, and by ensuring quality housing is more affordable.
This is all echoed in our Māori identity – Hikina Whakatutuki – which broadly means “lifting to make successful”.
Me pēhea te tono: - How to apply:
Please see position description attached and complete the on-line application, and upload a CV and cover letter. For tracking and evaluation purposes, all applications must be submitted via our on-line process.
Click on the APPLY button below in order to be directed to our on-line careers website. You may view a position description at this site, as well as complete the on-line application, and upload a CV and cover letter.
Please contact Mel Holland at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions and quote reference MBIE/1565370.
Applications close 5pm, Monday 27 September 2021.