Investment Coordinator | Enabling Māori Framework | Wellington
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachments:|| EMF Investment Coordinator PD 2021.pdf (PDF, 1.09MB)
|Application Close Date:||26-Sep-2021|
12 Month Fixed Term or Secondment Opportunity
Salary Range $61,000- $72,000
- Bring your experience in funding coordination and relationship management to support the Enabling Māori Framework | EMF fund
- Join a supportive team who are passionate about engaging and working with Māori iwi, hapū and trusts to improve economic outcomes
About the team:
Te Kupenga | Māori Economic Development Unit branch was established in 2017 and sits within the Strategic Programs and Policy Group.
Te Kupenga works across all MBIE groups, to support and enable others to produce high-quality policy advice to Ministers and other agencies. We influence, steer and contribute towards others' work ensuring Māori Economic prosperity goals are supported.
About the role
The Investment Coordinator will provide specialist business support and process leadership to coordinate the Enabling Māori Framework funding processes and related contract administration
Working closely with the Investment Manager overseeing EMF this role will make a valuable contribution to maximise investment operations to meet New Zealand's economic, social and environmental goals.
Working in MBIEs financial system you will have knowledge of government funding systems and processes and able to cast a critical eye and advise on improvements.
Desired Skills + Experience
- Some experience working as a funding coordinator
- Demonstrated knowledge of financial systems and process
- An understanding of policy in relation to funding is desirable though not essential as this something we can guide you on
- Project planning, coordination and business processing high level support
- Eye for detail with a high level of accuracy
- Comfort with the ambiguity that change brings as we remain agile to a changing funding environment,
- Experience in government processes and best practice in the funding operation and contracting areas is preferred
- Must have legal right to live and work in NZ
MBIE is the lead agency for making it easier for business to work with government. MBIE's purpose is to grow the New Zealand economy to provide a better standard of living for all New Zealanders. We do this by working with others to help businesses to be more competitive, improving job opportunities and by ensuring quality housing is more affordable. Our way of working is guided by our values which shape our behaviours.
- Mahi Tahi – Better Together
- Maia – Bold and brave
- Pae Kahurangi – Build our Future
- Pono Me Te Tika – Own It
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button below in order to be directed to our on-line careers website. You may view a position description at this site, as well as complete the on-line application, and upload a CV and cover letter. For tracking and evaluation purposes, all applications must be submitted via our on-line process.
We welcome your inquires, email in confidence: email@example.com ref MBIE/1559471
Applications close at 5pm on 26 September 2021
Check our a similar Investment Coordinator permanent role with us here https://jobs.govt.nz/jobs/MBIE-1566035