PA/Team Administrator | Porirua
|Position Type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Position Description - Personal Assistant - Team Administrator - October 2021.pdf (PDF, 871KB)
|Application Close Date:||25-Oct-2021|
- Are you a highly organised, experienced and motivated administrative professional?
- Join a high performing, positive and dynamic team
- Come work with smart and driven people that want to make a difference
- Salary range - $54,675 - $62,329
We have an opening for an ambitious Personal Assistant/Team Administrator to join the Tenancy Bond Services Team in our Porirua office.
You will provide exemplary administrative support in a pragmatic and constructive way that will enable the team to keep commitments and to achieve deliverables. You will quickly shape this role to your style and ensure the office is running smoothly.
We operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and we enjoy the challenge of working to meet key priorities and tight deadlines.
- Proven experience in a PA or Team Administrator role or similar
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, and the ability to quickly pick up a range of business systems
- Experience with diary management and travel organisation
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
- A proactive working style and the initiative to get things done.
In return, we will offer you development opportunities and exciting work in a fun, fast-paced team. If this sounds like the next step in your career, we would like to hear from you.
At MBIE, we are committed to providing more contemporary, flexible ways of working so our people can work in a way that best suits them, their work and their life. That includes giving our people more choice about when, how and where they work.
Click on the APPLY button below in order to be directed to our on-line careers website. You may view a position description at this site, as well as complete the on-line application, and upload a CV and cover letter. For tracking and evaluation purposes, all applications must be submitted via our online process. Applications close 5pm, Monday 25 October.
Please contact Andrew Murray at Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions and quote reference MBIE/1559244.