Senior Incident Management Trainer | Wellington
|Position Type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachments:|| PD - Senior Incident Management Trainer.docx (Word, 402KB)
|Application Close Date:||09-Aug-2021|
- Are you an experienced facilitator or trainer?
- Do you have a passion for building the knowledge and capability of others through delivering workshops, training and exercising?
- Do you have a good knowledge of emergency management and business continuity?
- Do you have exceptional relationship management skills?
- Permanent role based in Wellington CBD
MBIE is looking for a Senior Incident Management Trainer Advisor with excellent training and facilitation skills to work closely with the Head of Emergency Management on an ambitious work programme.
The Senior Incident Management Trainer is a specialist position in MBIE. The role is responsible for developing the incident management and business continuity skills of MBIE staff through training and exercising, to ensure MBIE is better prepared to respond to emergencies and disruptions.
Your ability to establish positive, consultative style working relationships with both external stakeholders and MBIE staff at all levels is a key success factor for this role. You'll be responsible for developing and delivering an extensive range of training, exercises and facilitation to staff at all levels from induction to advanced training.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills
- The ability to develop and deliver effective and engaging training and exercises
- A good knowledge of business continuity and emergency management and experience working within a large central-government agency context
- The ability to engage effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
- The ability to provide innovative solutions to problems.
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button below in order to be directed to our on-line careers website. You may view a position description at this site, as well as complete the on-line application, upload a CV & cover letter. For tracking and evaluation purposes, all applications must be submitted via our on-line process.
Email Lapulou Mo'ale at Lapulou.Moale@mbie.govt.nz quoting ref MBIE/1551189 if you have any further questions.
Applications close at 5pm Monday 9 August 2021.