PA/Team Administrator | Wellington
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachments:|| PD - PA_Team_Administrator July 2015.pdf (PDF, 335KB)
|Application Close Date:||20-Jun-2021|
- Seeking a highly organised, experienced and motivated administrative professional
- Provide support services to the Director and wider team
- Join a high performing, positive and dynamic team working on cross-government projects
- 6 month fixed term role based in Wellington (to cover Maternity leave)
We have an opening for an experienced Personal Assistant and Team Administrator to join the New Zealand Government Procurement team.
You will provide administrative provide support in a pragmatic and constructive way that will enable the team to keep commitments and to achieve deliverables. You will quickly shape this role to your style and ensure the office is running smoothly.
We operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and we enjoy the challenge of working to meet key priorities and tight deadlines.
Skills and experience:
- Proven experience in being a PA and Team Administrator or similar roles
- Diary management and competent user of Outlook, Microsoft office and other business systems (finance, HR)
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience in arranging travel (advantageous)
- Proactive working style and strong initiative
In return, we will offer you a competitive salary, development opportunities and exciting work in a fun, fast-paced team. If this sounds like the next step in your career, we would like to hear from you.
For tracking and evaluation purposes, all applications must be submitted via our MBIE careers site process.
Click on the APPLY button below in order to be directed to our on-line careers website. You may view a position description at this site, as well as complete the on-line application, and upload a CV and cover letter.
Please contact Paige at Paige.Haydock@mbie.govt.nz if you have any further questions and quote reference MBIE/1541121
Applications close 5pm, Sunday 20 June 2021