PA/Team Administrator | Auckland
|Position Type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachments:|| PD - Employment Services - PA Team Administrator - April 2021.pdf (PDF, 622KB)
|Application Close Date:||15-Jun-2021|
- Seeking a Personal Assistant and Administration superstar
- Help us to ensure New Zealand has safe and fair workplaces
- Varied and interesting work in a fast paced regulatory environment
- Auckland based (Queen Street), permanent position
Are you an experienced team administrator? Do you enjoy working with managers and ensuring they have the tools needed to perform at their best? Would you be up for the challenge of taking your personal assistant skills to the next level?
The Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment's (MBIE) purpose is to Grow New Zealand for All. We will do this by helping businesses to become more productive and internationally competitive, and by increasing opportunities for all New Zealanders to contribute to the economy. At MBIE, we look for people who are passionate about New Zealand and enthusiastic about making a positive change to our economy, our people and our safety.
We are seeking a Personal Assistant/Team Administrator to support two Tier Four managers within MBIE's Employment Services. One manager is based in Auckland and one is based in Christchurch. You will also provide administration support across a range of teams. You will ensure compliance with policies and provide feedback and suggestions to staff. You will undertake auditing and support managers with administrative tasks.
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate:
- Strong personal assistant skills with the ability to plan, prioritise and organise work
- A can-do attitude and a keen eye for detail
- An understanding of auditing with relation to policies and their compliance
- Ability to quickly establish and build strong working relationships
- Experience working in a Government, regulatory or other complex environment would be advantageous
Occasional travel to Christchurch may be required.
To find out more about this position please refer to the attached Position Description or contact Monica Chow at email@example.com. To view a copy of the Position Description or to apply, please click the ‘Apply Now' button. This will also allow you to register your details and submit your Cover Letter and CV for this vacancy.
Applications close at 5pm on 15th June 2021.