PA / Team Administrator | Wellington
|Position Type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachments:|| PA Team Administrator - June 2021.pdf (PDF, 639KB)
|Application Close Date:||15-Jun-2021|
- Are you a highly organised and motivated administrative professional?
- Do you love being the glue that holds a team together?
- Do you want to join a diverse, energetic and challenging team?
- Permanent opportunity, Wellington based location
- Salary steps: $53,603 - $61,107
We are looking for an admin super star, is this you? If so read on …
We have an opportunity for an experienced PA/Team Administrator to join the Operational Policy and Service Design team in the Strategy & Enablement Branch within the Te Whakatairanga Service Delivery Group, based in our Wellington office. The Te Whakatairanga – Service Delivery Group is responsible for delivering a variety of operational services and regulation, and contributes to most of MBIE's regulatory systems.
As the PA/Team Administrator, you will work in a fast-paced, diverse and changing environment, providing both high level PA and administrative support to the Director, Operational Policy & Service Design and the broader team.
To be part of the team, you will be client-focused, flexible and have a positive and pro-active approach to your work ensuring that tasks are completed to a high level.
The successful candidate will have:
- A proven track record of experience and success in providing administrative support to teams and managers, preferably in the public sector environment
- A strong customer service focus and a proactive approach to their work
- Attention to detail, ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Demonstrated agility in supporting multiple teams and responding to changes in priorities
- Wide ranging knowledge of administration systems and processes
- Strong ability to build and maintain relationships
- Experience with databases and Microsoft Office software applications
- Experience with diary management and in a previous PA role would be an advantage
- Some experience taking minutes and setting up workshops
To apply for this exciting role, click on the “Apply Now” button to read and download the position description. Please apply directly online, complete the application form and submit your CV and cover letter outlining your suitability for this role.
If you have any queries please contact Monica Chow at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close at 5.00pm, 15th June 2021.