Assistant People Hub Advisor | Wellington
|Position Type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachments:|| PD Assistant People Hub Advisor.pdf (PDF, 608KB)
|Application Close Date:||13-Jun-2021|
- Grow your career within a high energy supportive HR team environment
- Strive to deliver excellent customer service
- Use your initiative and problem solving abilities
- Permanent and six month fixed-term opportunities, Wellington based
- Salary range $53K - $63K depending on skills and experience
About the role
Due to a number of internal promotions, we have both permanent and 6 month fixed term opportunities to join our People and Culture branch as an Assistant People Hub Advisor within the People Services team. We are the first point of contact for all People Leader HR queries after our intranet, you'll be responsible for delivering timely, high quality, consistent HR advice and documentation to People Leaders and staff across MBIE.
The work is interesting, busy and has huge variety with no two days ever the same.
Skills and Experience
The following experience and attributes will enable you to succeed in the role:
- Sound knowledge of HR practices and employment legislation
- Previous experience working in a fast paced, customer facing role
- The ability to quickly establish, build and maintain strong working relationships
- Demonstrated ability to manage a large workload, multi-task and prioritise to meet competing demands
- Strong attention to detail and a desire to produce high quality work
- Passion for process improvement
- Be highly motivated with the ability to self-manage
MBIE is the lead agency for making it easier for business to work with government. MBIE's purpose is to grow the New Zealand economy to provide a better standard of living for all New Zealanders. We do this by working with others to help businesses to be more competitive, improving job opportunities and by ensuring quality housing is more affordable.
Our way of working is guided by our values which shape our behaviours.
- Mahi Tahi – Better Together
- Maia – Bold and brave
- Pae Kahurangi – Build our Future
- Pono Me Te Tika – Own It
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button below in order to be directed to our on-line careers website. You may view a position description at this site, as well as complete the on-line application, and upload a CV and cover letter. For tracking and evaluation purposes, all applications must be submitted via our on-line process.
Email Jo Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref MBIE/1538609 if you have any further questions.
Applications close at 5pm Sunday 13th June 2021.