PA/Team Administrator | Invercargill
|Position Type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachments:|| RSLG - PD - PA-TA - July 2020.docx (Word, 63KB)
|Application Close Date:||13-Jun-2021|
Personal Assistant/Team Administrator
Invercargill or Wellington
• Varied, challenging and rewarding role
• Permanent, full-time position which can be based in either Wellington or Invercargill
• Supportive and fun team environment
About Regional Skills Leadership Groups
The Regional Skills Leadership Groups (RSLGs) are working to identify and support better ways to meet future skills and workforce needs in our regions.
RSLGs will provide local leadership and a balanced voice into the region's investments in skills and training. They will develop Regional Workforce Plans, which project labour supply needs and outline how to create better and more attractive jobs across the region. The Groups are mandated by Cabinet and supported by an MBIE secretariat based in the regions. This role is primarily supporting the Southern Region which encompasses Canterbury, Otago and Southland Murihiku.
About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Personal Assistant/Team Administrator to provide high calibre support to the Southern Regional Manager and a team of 7 others who are located throughout Canterbury, Otago and Southland.We operate in a dynamic and evolving environment. We have the pleasure of working with people from all walks of life from a diverse range of organisations. This role will see you solving probleems on the go while remaining calm
You will enjoy working on interesting content that will make a real difference for our regions and our people. If you like being busy, keeping your finger on the pulse and utislising your admin and orgnisational sklls- then this job will definitely keep you engaged.
• Experience in providing personal and administrative support to senior managers and teams
• Adaptability and flexibility to enable a quick agile response to changing and competing priorities
• Experience in administration systems and processes
• A high level of attention to detail and use of initiative
• First-rate diary and travel management skills with the ability to forward plan and be ‘two steps ahead'
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as autonomously
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications
MBIE offers significant opportunity for developing your experience across a broad variety of areas. We proactively support learning and development and we'll help you manage a healthy work-life balance with; flexi-time, healthcare and financial benefits, as well as a supportive and fun team environment.
How to find out more and apply
Please follow the online process to submit a current CV and cover letter. If you have a preferred location (Wllington or Invercargill) please state this in your cover letter
All applications must be submitted via our on-line process.
If you have any questions please email Jane.Ransfield@mbie.govt.nz
Applications close at 5pm on Sunday, 13th June.