Senior Change Manager | Wellington
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachments:|| Senior Change Manager April_2020 - FINAL.pdf (PDF, 685KB)
|Application Close Date:||15-Jun-2021|
- Want to work on a multi-disciplinary team that values enabling people to reach their full potential, with a strong focus on excellence?
- Plan and deliver significant change programmes across a diverse group of stakeholders
- Wellington based location, Fixed term opportunity
The Service Transformation team within Strategy and Enablement in the Te Whakatairanga – Service Delivery Group is looking for a collaboratively minded Senior Change Manager. The Te Whakatairanga – Service Delivery Group is responsible for delivering a variety of operational services and regulation, and contributes to most of MBIE's regulatory systems.
Reporting to the Capability Lead, Change within the team, the Senior Change Manager is responsible for creating opportunities to increase engagement, introducing best practice, highlighting pathways for development, and increasing both organisational effectiveness and efficiency. The Senior Change Manager will act as an exemplar for the calibre of service and solutions we deliver as one of the Government's largest agencies.
Our Change Management practice framework is still maturing as we continue to embed change management tools within our project approach. Building established relationships within Te Whakatairanga – Service Delivery will be helpful to ensure that the business groups see the value that good change management adds to their projects.
This is an ideal opportunity for a change manager at the intermediate level to the make the next move in their career.
To be a successful candidate in this role:
- You will have extensive experience in Change Management
- You are an advocate for best practice, with a demonstrable track record of the same.
- You are both a leader and a mentor
- You can operate as a trusted advisor to a diverse stakeholder base
- You have a reputation for confident and clear communication
- You have shown an ongoing commitment to own professional development with a formal Change Management Certification such as CMI/APMG
Why work for us:
MBIE is one of New Zealand's largest, most influential and most diverse public sector agencies. This means that we are able to offer significant opportunities for developing experience across a broad variety of areas.
We aim to create a culture where our people are empowered to bring fresh ideas and perspectives and to develop new approaches.
We also take the time to foster a work environment that is enjoyable for all. This means we like to collaborate, support and encourage our people, encourage excellence and innovation, embrace diversity and inclusion and take the time to have some fun and celebrate our successes.
For tracking and evaluation purposes, all applications must be submitted via our MBIE Careers site and on-line process.
Click on the APPLY button below in order to be directed to our on-line careers website. You may view a position description at this site, as well as complete the on-line application, and upload a CV and cover letter.
Please contact Monica Chow at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions.
Applications close 5pm, 15th June 2020