PA/Team Administrator | Wellington
|Position Type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachments:|| 2021 - Position description - ICT - PA Team Administrator.pdf (PDF, 369KB)
|Application Close Date:||24-Oct-2021|
- Full time role based in Wellington CBD
- Support the ICT branch
- Salary range $54,675 to $62,329
For the PA/Team Administrator role we are looking for someone who can demonstrate:
- A proven track record of experience and achievement in providing personal and administrative support to managers and teams
- Demonstrated agility in supporting a large team and responding to changes in priorities
- Wide ranging knowledge of administration systems and processes
- Sound relationship management skills
- Excellent diary management skills
- Proactive and uses initiative
- Good standard of computer literacy and word processing
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and to prioritise work to achieve MBIE outcomes
If you enjoy:
- A fast paced environment
- Dealing with lots of different people
- Solving problems while remaining calm
- Working on interesting content
Then this job will definitely keep you engaged.
Day to day you'll be supporting our ICT branch with travel bookings, administrative support tasks such as diary management, event and meeting bookings, stationery and office supplies, note taking, finance coding, purchase orders and supporting on and off boarding of new starters. You will be a go to person for any facilities issues and a key contact for the Branch for any business support matters. You will be one of a team of people who support the Branch with business, planning, reporting and related activities.
MBIE offers significant opportunity for developing experience across a broad variety of areas. We proactively support development through on-the-job learning and we'll help you manage a healthy work-life balance; with flexi-time, healthcare and financial benefits, along with sports teams and social activities.
How to find out more and apply:
Please follow the online process to submit your up to date CV. All applications must be submitted via our on-line process.
If you have any questions, please email Dheeraj at Dheeraj.Deshmukh@mbie.govt.nz quoting ref MBIE/1533753A.
Applications close 5:00 pm 24th Oct 2021