Team Leader Criminal Proceeds Management Unit | Auckland
|Position Type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachments:|| final - Position Description - Criminal Proceeds Team Leader Final.docx (Word, 49KB)
|Application Close Date:||21-Jun-2021|
- Are you ready to take the next step in your career?
- Auckland based permanent opportunity
- Lead a supportive and friendly team
Why work for us?
Our purpose is to grow the New Zealand economy to provide a better standard of living for all New Zealanders. To achieve this, we need a strong, high performing economy, where for example, people (workers, consumers and investors) are protected and aware of their rights and obligations; and the integrity of the environment is maintained.
About the role.
The purpose of this role is to lead the day to day co-ordination and administration of all Proceeds of Crime and Criminal Proceeds cases and discharge the Official Assignee's statutory obligations pursuant to the Proceeds of Crime Act and the Criminal Proceeds (Recovery) Act 2009 and judicial orders. The position is an operationally focused role with leadership and management responsibilities.
This is an exciting opportunity to advance your career and take on new challenges
Skills and experience required:
- Proven operational, best practice and legislative knowledge of the statutory functions of the Official Assignee's work practices in relation to criminal proceeds work
- Proven asset and case management skills
- Proven ability to manage and develop staff
- Excellent relationship management skills
- The ability to gain and maintain a Deputy Assignee Warrant under the Insolvency Act 2006 and the Criminal Proceeds Recovery Act 2009
- Strong commitment to customer service and actively working within a team environment to meet the forecasted deliverables with closures and estate reports
All candidates must have or be able to;
- Gain and maintain a Criminal Proceeds (Recovery) Act Warrant
- Gain and maintain a national security clearance to level (CONFIDENTIAL)
- The legal right to live and work in New Zealand
- Must have a satisfactory Police Check completed
- consent to and satisfactorily complete a credit check, and MOJ check
The purpose of the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment (MBIE) is to grow the New Zealand economy to provide a better standard of living for all New Zealanders. Our goal is to create a strong and high-performing economy by creating an environment that supports businesses to become more productive and internationally competitive.
How to apply:
Salary – between $91,915-$113,318 with appointment to be within that range based on relevant skills and experience
Click on the APPLY button below in order to be directed to our on-line careers website. You may view a position description at this site, as well as complete the on-line application, and upload a CV and cover letter. For tracking and evaluation purposes, all applications must be submitted via our on-line process.
Email Matt Guy at email@example.com quoting ref MBIE/1532309 if you have any further questions.
Applications close at 5pm on 21 June 2021