Programme Manager | Wellington
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachments:|| PD - Programme Manager BSP Apr 21.pdf (PDF, 605KB)
|Application Close Date:||17-May-2021|
- Seeking an experienced programme/project manager
- 12 month fixed-term/secondment opportunity
- Help shape the NZ's Building Sector
We are looking for an experienced programme manager to join our branch!
You will work seamlessly between the Business Services and other branch teams to lead and deliver key initiatives. As a seasoned professional you will bring programme management techniques to support the work of subject matter experts and ensure key projects are well managed and successfully delivered.
- Building Code Delivery Programme
- Building System Legislative Reform Programme
- Building for Climate Change Programme
If you enjoy an agile environment and want to be a part of a collaborative group of smart and driven people who want to make a difference for the Building sector, we would like to hear from you!
Skills and experience:
- Strong programme and project management skills and a high level of knowledge of project management disciplines and proven delivery in a public policy/regulatory environment
- Excellent communication skills, and strong facilitation skills'
- Effective at managing Business change within MBIE and also for building-sector stakeholders
- Ability to identify and appropriately manage risk.
- Strong stakeholder engagement / management skills.
Building System Performance branch
We are the stewards and the central regulator of New Zealand's building system. Our role is to work with sector stakeholders to deliver and support compliance with fit-for-purpose, future focussed building regulation that protects people's safety and property, promote sustainability and strengthen the performance of the building industry.
Click on the APPLY button below in order to start the online application process. For tracking and evaluation purposes, all applications must be submitted via our on-line process.
For any questions please email email@example.com quoting reference MBIE/1530901
Applications close at 5pm on Monday 17 May.