Digital Service Owner - MS Dynamics | Wellington
|Position Type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Position Description Digital Service Owner - Delivery.pdf (PDF, 584KB)
|Application Close Date:||12-May-2021|
- Own the product roadmap for MS Dynamics across MBIE
- Be the subject matter expert assisting projects with new implementations and upgrades
- Align the use of MS Dynamics across business units and explore how the product could be used better
- $124,579 - $151,544
Why work for us?
This is an excellent opportunity for an MS Dynamics expert to have significant meaningful input into a key platform at one of New Zealand's largest government departments. We aim to create a culture where staff are empowered to bring fresh perspectives to issues and to think outside the box. We encourage excellence and proactively support development through on-the-job learning, training courses, conferences and seminars, development programmes, secondments, rotations to other branches and study opportunities.)
About the role.
MS Dynamics is used extensively throughout MBIE and is likely to become even more important in future. With over 30 separate implementations, we need to ensure that the platform is managed consistently and delivers maximum value. The Digital Service Owner will understand Microsoft's roadmap for the Dynamics product, and will work to align our use of it to take advantage of current and future capabilities. They will be the go-to person within the department for MS Dynamics information, and will assist to quickly stand up prototypes to validate new functionality.
Skills and experience required:
- Extensive experience with implementing and supporting MS Dynamics in an enterprise environment.
- Ability to understand business requirements and how they can be satisfied using MS Dynamics.
- The ability to independently research software solutions and keep up to date with trends in the software industry.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent stakeholder management.
- Must have legal right to live and work in NZ
MBIE is the lead agency for making it easier for business to work with government. MBIE's purpose is to grow the New Zealand economy to provide a better standard of living for all New Zealanders. We do this by working with others to help businesses to be more competitive, improving job opportunities and by ensuring quality housing is more affordable.
The ICT department within MBIE provides technology services to multiple different business groups throughout the ministry, and is responsible for the consistent and effective management and support of a portfolio of several hundred different applications.
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button below in order to be directed to our on-line careers website. You may view a position description at this site, as well as complete the on-line application, and upload a CV and cover letter. For tracking and evaluation purposes, all applications must be submitted via our on-line process.
Email Amber Tam at quoting ref MBIE/1530399 if you have any further questions.
Applications close at 5pm on Wednesday 12th May 2021.