Senior Business Advisor | Wellington
|Position Type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachments:|| PD - RSM - Senior Business Advisor - Feb 2021.docx (Word, 65KB)
|Application Close Date:||14-May-2021|
- Wellington Based opportunity
- Bring your knowledge of business advisory to MBIE
- Have you got process improvement experience?
- Salary range $91,915 - $99,941 depending on experience
About the role
Reporting to the National Manager RSM, the Senior Business Advisor, you will bring your business understanding and perspective to work in partnership with the wider RSM team in achieving efficient frequency management.
The Radio Spectrum Management team is an exciting and ever changing field. Working with the wider Radio industry to help providers and suppliers advance and comply with Radiocommunications Act 1989.
This team has an interesting mix of clients including Broadcasters (RNZ, Mediaworks, Freeview etc), Land Mobile operators and Cellular operators like 2degrees, Vodafone, Spark and others.
About the role.
An exciting opportunity exists for the right applicant to join the Radio Spectrum Management team as a Senior Business Advisor.
This role will play a critical role working in developing and maintaining internal processes and will also prepare monthly reports and monthly stakeholder updates.. The role will also be involved in stakeholder engagement and other activities as a result of business changes.
The Successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Detailed knowledge of process mapping and review
- Highly developed analytical and conceptual thinking ability
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Social deftness to positively influence internal and external stakeholders, and earn their respect, trust and confidence
- Experience in writing reports for multiple levels of stakeholders
- The ability to translate technical concepts into plain and relatable content
- Ability to identify and drive opportunities for continuous improvement
- Experience in documenting and ensuring Best Practices are up-to-date and fit for purpose
- Experience in ISO standards is preferred
The purpose of the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment (MBIE) is to grow the New Zealand economy to provide a better standard of living for all New Zealanders. Our goal is to create a strong and high-performing economy by creating an environment that supports businesses to become more productive and internationally competitive.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button below in order to be directed to our on-line careers website. You may view a position description at this site, as well as complete the on-line application, and upload a CV and cover letter. For tracking and evaluation purposes, all applications must be submitted via our on-line process.
All Candidates must have legal right to live and work in NZ
Email Matt Guy at email@example.com quoting ref MBIE/1526175 if you have any further questions.
Applications close at 5pm on 14 May 2021