Support Officer - Verification & Compliance | Porirua
|Position Type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Compliance Investigations- Support Officer PD.docx (Word, 45KB)
|Application Close Date:||25-Oct-2021|
- Based in Porirua
- Be part of a busy Allocation and Support team in a complex environment
- Stepping stone into Immigration New Zealand
- Starting salary $49,573
What we're looking for
As a Support Officer you'll help grow New Zealand for all by providing vital administration support for a team of Compliance and Investigations staff in Verification and Compliance.
Skills and experience required:
- Provide data entry and document management services in a busy environment
- Effectively manage your own workflow to meet business requirements
- Apply common sense, logical thinking skills and flexibility
- Work effectively with your manager and colleagues to achieve team goals and meet customer expectations
- Build positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Pay close attention to details and have a high level of accuracy
- Problem solve and think outside the box
We'd love to hear from self-starters who want to be the best and deliver the best outcomes for New Zealand. In return you can expect to receive regular development support and training that builds your skills.
Let's create the future together.
Applicants must be NZ citizens or hold a residence class visa.
MBIE a member of Diversity Works New Zealand and is committed to developing a diverse workforce and an inclusive workplace. We provide equal employment opportunities and welcome applications from everyone who can meet the requirements of the role. MBIE also supports flexible working arrangements.
How to apply:
Click the APPLY button below in order to be directed to our on-line careers website. You may view a position description at this site, as well as complete the on-line application, and upload a CV and cover letter. For tracking and evaluation purposes, all applications must be submitted via the online advertisement.
Email Fi Sanderson at Fi.Sanderson@mbie.govt.nz quoting ref MBIE/1511680 if you have any further questions.
Applications close 5pm on Monday 25 October 2021.