Senior Advisor | Wellington
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||29-Jan-2021|
- Six month secondment/fixed term role
- Wellington based opportunity
- Interesting, varied and challenging role
An exciting opportunity exists for Senior Advisor to join the Allocations, Fees & Waivers team within the Managed Isolation and Quarantine (MIQ) function.
The Senior Advisor will be responsible for identifying learning and development opportunities and providing robust technical guidance across the wider team.
You are a positive, energetic self-starter who will be expected to perform core delegated duties as well as provide expert advice technical issues within MIQ. This would include supporting team leaders to ensure compliance within current COVID legislation, providing subject matter expertise for the Official Information Act, Ministerial and Parliamentary questions and working closely with MIQ management to understand the operational environment on a day to day basis
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a policy/legal/compliance/technical advisory role
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to identify and articulate risks and make sound recommendations
- Ability to communicate to a wide range of audiences
- Pragmatic and solution-focused
- Comfortable with ambiguity and change
- Proactive with strong initiative
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this role, we welcome your application.
To apply or view the position description, click on the “Apply Now” button which will take you to our careers website. You will need to complete the application form and submit your CV and cover letter outlining your suitability for this role.
As we will be reviewing applications throughout the advertising period we encourage you to apply early. For tracking and evaluating purposes, all applications must be submitted via our on-line process.
Enquiries are welcome to Sarah Hutcheson at email@example.com quoting MBIE/1505581 if you have further questions.
Applications close Friday 29 January 2021 at 5.00pm