Support Officer | Wellington
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachments:|| Assurance - Support Officer PD.pdf (PDF, 343KB)
|Application Close Date:||19-Jan-2021|
- Do you have an eye for detail, superb organisational skills and the ability to work independently?
- Fixed term to July 2021
- Part time – 20 hours per week
- Salary $48,601 - $56,104 depending on skills and experience
- Located in Wellington CBD
Our goal is to create a strong and high-performing economy by creating an environment that supports businesses to become more productive and internationally competitive.
This role is within the Quality and Assurance Team (Q & A Team), Assurance Branch, within the Immigration New Zealand group.
About the role.
The Support Officer contributes to the operations of the Quality and Assurance team and the wider Assurance branch by providing a range of proactive administrative support across the branch including file management for the quality assurance programme and the Complaints team.
Skills and experience required:
- Customer focused and oriented.
- An ability to work effectively in a team environment and to prioritise work to achieve team and branch outcomes.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Good communication skills
- Comfortable with the use of technology especially within Mako, AMS, and FMIS.
- A strong moral compass, and be known to act with integrity in all day to day activities.
Why work for us?
If you have skills and experience in administrative support then this is the job for you. You will mainly be supporting the Quality and Assurance team but will also be expected to provide support for other teams and managers within the Assurance branch. The tasks required of you will be varied and you will get a real understanding of Immigration New Zealand and the role that Assurance plays within it.
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button below in order to be directed to our on-line careers website. You may view a position description at this site, as well as complete the on-line application, and upload a CV and cover letter. For tracking and evaluation purposes, all applications must be submitted via our on-line process.
Email Fi at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref MBIE/1498190 if you have any further questions.
Applications close at 5pm on Tuesday the 19th of January 2021