Team Administrator | Wellington
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachments:|| Team Administrator - Nov 2020.docx (Word, 54KB)
|Application Close Date:||29-Nov-2020|
- Administration support for the Exemptions Team within MIQ.
- Six month fixed term role
- Central Wellington Location
About the role
We have a position available for a Team Administrator to join the Exemptions team within Managed Isolation and Quarantine (MIQ) fixed term for six months. This is a great opportunity for career development by showcasing your fabulous administration skills.
In this role you will be responsible for providing a high level of support to the Manager, Team Leaders, Case Managers and Data and Reporting Analysts, all within the Exemptions team. You will use strong relationship management and organisational skills to process assigned tasks and resolve issues, while providing efficient and effective administrative support
We are looking for someone who is customer-focused, flexible and agile with a positive, proactive approach to their work ensuring tasks are completed to a high level of detail.
To be successful in this role you will also have:
- A proven track record of experience and success in providing administrative support to managers and teams
- Demonstrated agility in supporting multiple teams and responding to changes in priorities
- A wide ranging knowledge of administration systems and processes
- Excellent relationship management and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to think ahead, take initiative and be proactive.
- IT savvy with an ability to learn new software programs and competence in Microsoft Office applications.
- An ability to work effectively in a team environment and to prioritise work to achieve MBIE outcomes.
- A willingness to work in a flexible and dynamic environment.
How to apply:
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this role, we welcome your application.
To apply or view the position description, click on the “Apply Now” button which will take you to our careers website. You will need to complete the application form and submit your CV and cover letter outlining your suitability for this role.
As we will be reviewing applications throughout the advertising period we encourage you to apply early. For tracking and evaluating purposes, all applications must be submitted via our on-line process.
Enquiries are welcome to Sarah Hutcheson at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting MBIE/1497231 if you have further questions.
Applications close at 5.00pm Sunday 29 November 2020