Senior Resolutions Analyst | Wellington
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachments:|| MIQ Senior Resolutions Analyst.docx (Word, 60KB)
|Application Close Date:||04-Dec-2020|
Help Team NZ fight COVID-19 within the Managed Isolation and Quarantine group
- Be part of a supportive, passionate and dynamic team
- Fixed term opportunity - Wellington
About the role
An exciting opportunity has come about for a dynamic and motivated Senior Resolutions Analyst to join Service Quality and Assurance, Managed Isolation and Quarantine (MIQ)
The Service Quality and Assurance Branch manages the MIQ Complaints process as well as the formal statutory complaints process that involves working effectively with the Office of the Privacy Commissioner and the Office of the Ombudsman. The Resolutions team members are responsible for investigating, analysing and preparing well-ordered and timely assessments and correspondence; and identifying applicable legislative, policy and procedural requirements.
In this role you will prepare correspondence and written communication to a high standard of accuracy, grammar, clarity and presentation.
What we offer
- Enjoy the challenges associated with providing superb quality and timely services in a complex operational environment
- Work alongside a supportive, passionate and dynamic team
- Gain experience in and develop your skills further within Managed Isolation and Quarantine
Skills and experience required:
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Excellent analytical ability
- Ability to quickly establish and build strong working relationships
- A good working knowledge of the Official Information and Privacy Acts and the Ombudsman Act (as applicable)
- Ability to effectively manage a fluctuating caseload while working to specific timeframes
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- A flexible and responsive approach to innovation and change
The purpose of the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment (MBIE) is to Grow New Zealand for All. Our goal is to create a strong and high-performing economy by creating an environment that supports businesses to become more productive and internationally competitive.
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button below in order to be directed to our on-line careers website. You may view a position description at this site, as well as complete the on-line application, and upload a CV and cover letter. For tracking and evaluation purposes, all applications must be submitted via our on-line process.
Apply soon to avoid disappoint as we may close the role due to the number of applications received
Enquiries are welcome to Bill Backhaus at Bill.Backhaus@mbie.govt.nz quoting MBIE/1496974 if you have further questions.
Applications close at 5.00pm 4 November 2020.