Complaints Administrator | Wellington
|Position Type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Complaints Administrator - Investigations - October 2020.pdf (PDF, 919KB)
|Application Close Date:||29-Oct-2020|
- Utilise your strong organisational skills
- Interesting and challenging role
- Permanent opportunity, Wellington based location
The Ministry of Business Innovation and Employment's (MBIE) purpose is to be a catalyst for creating a high-performing economy to ensure New Zealand's lasting prosperity and well-being.
An exciting opportunity exists as a Complaints Administrator to join the Investigation Team in MBIE's Consumer Protection and Standards Branch.
The Complaints Administrator is a role responsible for providing day-to-day support to the Investigations Team and their function of investigating complaints concerning Electrical Workers, Building Practitioners and Immigration Advisers.
You are a positive, energetic self-starter who will be expected to perform core administrative duties and also provide day to day administrative support to the Board Officer team when needed.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- A high level of computer literacy including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good understanding of licensing principles and ability to accurately and quickly process licensing applications
- Experience in using databases e.g. Tika case management system
- Ability to communicate information clearly, both orally and written, in a manner and style appropriate to the intended audience
- A high attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills, with proven ability to set priorities and meet deadlines under changing conditions
- Proven ability to use initiative, sound judgement and discretion
- A working style that is professional and calm under pressure
- Proactive approach with an ability to show initiative and work with a minimum of supervision
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality and manage sensitive information
- Ability to build constructive relationships with colleagues – be a team player
- Positive attitude and high level of energy and drive to complete tasks
MBIE works to better support connect and strengthen businesses. It backs New Zealand's talent, ideas and business enterprise through ensuring safe and fair workplaces, developing and supporting the science and innovation system, better supporting businesses and streamlining regulation.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button below in order to be directed to our on-line careers website (careers.mbie.govt.nz).
For tracking and evaluation purposes, all applications must be submitted via our on-line process.
If you have any queries please contact Monica Chow on firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close at 5.00pm on 29 Octboer 2020.