PA/Team Administrator | Wellington
|Position Type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachments:|| PA job description.docx (Word, 65KB)
|Application Close Date:||21-Oct-2020|
For the PA/Team Administrator role we are looking for someone who can demonstrate:
- A proven track record of experience and achievement in providing personal and administrative support to managers and teams
- Demonstrated agility in supporting a large team and responding to changes in priorities
- Wide ranging knowledge of administration systems and processes
- Sound relationship management skills
- Excellent diary management skills
- Proactive and uses initiative
- Good standard of computer literacy and word processing
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and to prioritise work to achieve MBIE outcomes
If you enjoy:
- A fast paced environment
- Dealing with lots of different people
- Solving problems while remaining calm
- Working on interesting content
Then this job will definitely keep you engaged.
The Tourism branch contributes to economic development in New Zealand-Aotearoa through developing a sector that contributes 10.4% to our GDP and employs 8% of our workforce. To understand what we want to achieve, you can view the “New Zealand-Aotearoa Government Tourism Strategy” here. We proactively support development through on-the-job learning and we'll help you manage a healthy work-life balance. MBIE supports flexible approaches to work to ensure that we truly have the best person for the role.
MBIE offers significant opportunity for developing experience across a broad variety of areas. We proactively support development through on-the-job learning and we'll help you manage a healthy work-life balance; with flexi-time, healthcare and financial benefits, along with sports teams and social activities.
How to find out more and apply
Please follow the online process to submit your up to date CV and cover letter.
All applications must be submitted via our on-line process.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 04 901 8335
Applications close at 5pm on Wednesday 21st October