Principal Advisor Organisational Strategy | Wellington
|Position Type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachments:|| PD - Principal Advisor - Organisational Strategy - FINAL.pdf (PDF, 633KB)
|Application Close Date:||28-Oct-2020|
- Lead development of medium-term strategic plans
- Work with stakeholders on integrated approaches to organisational challenges and opportunities
- New position in the Enterprise Strategy, Governance and Performance branch
- Salary range $129,821 - $157,326 depending on experience
About the role:
The Principal Advisor will support the Head of Organisational Strategy to strengthen cross-MBIE strategic planning. You will be responsible for the development of MBIE's medium-term plan. You will help embed the organisational strategy, Te Ara Amiorangi, and contribute to integrated business planning processes.
Skills and Experience:
- Proven track record of development and input to strategic planning processes and products
- Excellence in writing and presenting information at a high level to deliver quality outcomes
- Builds and maintains effective relationships with stakeholders
- The ability to actively manage multiple work streams within tight time constraints
- A continuous improvement focus with proven experience delivering high quality tools and processes
Applicants must be New Zealand citizens or New Zealand permanent residents.
MBIE is the lead agency for making it easier for business to work with government. MBIE's purpose is to grow the New Zealand economy to provide a better standard of living for all New Zealanders. We do this by working with others to help businesses to be more competitive, improving job opportunities and by ensuring quality housing is more affordable.
Our way of working is guided by our values which shape our behaviours.
- Mahi Tahi – Better Together
- Maia – Bold and brave
- Pae Kahurangi – Build our Future
- Pono Me Te Tika – Own It
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button below in order to be directed to our on-line careers website. You may view a position description at this site, as well as complete the on-line application, and upload a CV and cover letter. For tracking and evaluation purposes, all applications must be submitted via our on-line process.
Email Sarah Frost at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref MBIE/1486526 if you have any further questions.
Applications close at 5pm on Wednesday 28 October 2020.