Advisor Organisational Strategy | Wellington
|Position Type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachments:|| PD - Advisor - Organisational Strategy - FINAL.pdf (PDF, 623KB)
|Application Close Date:||28-Oct-2020|
- Support the development of strategic thinking and planning across MBIE
- Work with stakeholders to understand MBIE's organisational strategy, Te Ara Amiorangi, and its connection to their work
- New position in the Enterprise Strategy, Governance and Performance branch
- Salary range $68,009 - $81,213 depending on experience
About the role:
The Advisor will support the Head of Organisational Strategy to strengthen strategic and cross-MBIE collaboration. You will support a range of activities to embed the organisational strategy, Te Ara Amiorangi, and improve integrated business planning processes.
Skills and Experience:
- Interest in organisational performance and improvement through strategy development
- Strong writing and presenting skills
- Ability to organise and run effective workshops with stakeholders
- Active management of multiple work streams within tight time constraints
Applicants must be New Zealand citizens or New Zealand permanent residents.
MBIE is the lead agency for making it easier for business to work with government. MBIE's purpose is to grow the New Zealand economy to provide a better standard of living for all New Zealanders. We do this by working with others to help businesses to be more competitive, improving job opportunities and by ensuring quality housing is more affordable.
Our way of working is guided by our values which shape our behaviours.
- Mahi Tahi – Better Together
- Maia – Bold and brave
- Pae Kahurangi – Build our Future
- Pono Me Te Tika – Own It
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button below in order to be directed to our on-line careers website. You may view a position description at this site, as well as complete the on-line application, and upload a CV and cover letter. For tracking and evaluation purposes, all applications must be submitted via our on-line process.
Email Sarah Frost at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref MBIE/1486520 if you have any further questions.
Applications close at 5pm on Wednesday 28 October 2020.