Support Manager | Wellington
|Position Type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Support Manager, Business Advisory Services - Market Services - Feb 2020.pdf (PDF, 677KB)
|Application Close Date:||21-Oct-2020|
- Do you want to work in an area where what you do will make a real difference to NZ?
- Keen to bring your people leadership skills to a role that makes a difference?
- Do you have experience working with staff outside of your location?
- Permanent opportunity based in Wellington CBD
As the Support Manager Business Advisory Services you will be working day to day with a geographically dispersed team of administrative professionals to strengthen overall capability, and help ensure the quality and consistency of advice, services and practices to our wider teams including Dispute Resolution and the Labour Inspectorate.
- This is a great opportunity to take the next step in your career and/or further your current leadership skills.
- To be considered for this role the ideal applicant will have;
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, with the ability to create a motivated environment and a positive team.
- Proven experience in a managerial role
- Experience leading a geographically dispersed team and proven leadership skills including demonstrated ability to engage and motivate staff.
- Highly developed relationship management and communication skills to inform, persuade and influence
- Demonstrated agility in supporting multiple teams and responding to/managing changes in priorities.
- Wide ranging knowledge of administration systems and processes and an understanding of good practice governance practices.
- Providing Leadership to a group including the coaching and mentoring of staff and building a positive team.
- Experience in developing & implementing operational processes and systems and creating the associated documentation.
- The legal right to live and work in New Zealand
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button below in order to be directed to our on-line careers website (careers.mbie.govt.nz) or start the on-line application form.
You may view a position description at this site, as well as complete the on-line application, and upload a CV and cover letter.
For tracking and evaluation purposes, all applications must be submitted via our on-line process.
Email Monica Chow at email@example.com if you have any further questions.
Applications close at 5 pm on 21 October 2020