Visa Operations Manager | Auckland
|Position Type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Visa Operations Manager - Position Description Template MBIE.DOCX (Word, 57KB)
Visa Operations Manager.pdf (PDF, 367KB)
|Application Close Date:||01-Apr-2020|
- Permanent position - Manukau (National Documentation Office)
- Interest is also being sought for Visa Operations Manager positions that may become available across our network in Auckland (Manukau and Henderson), Hamilton, Palmerston North, Porirua and Christchurch
- Leadership of up to 120 staff
- Monitor performance against forecasted projections
- Develop operational initiatives and supporting plans for immigration products
- Relationship management across complex sectors
We are looking for someone who enjoys working in a fast paced environment, who is resilient, and has demonstrated success in a complex operating environment.
Visa Operations Managers within Immigration New Zealand are responsible for high quality and timely processing of visa applications. Taking leadership of day to day operations in the office, this position works closely with the Head of Operations and is responsible for establishing clear accountabilities and performance standards and driving productivity.
You will have experience managing large-scale, complex operating environments that require the balancing of risk and service delivery. You will be skilled at managing relationships, comfortable navigating complex political environments and working at both strategic and local levels. You will be a team player who considers the ‘big picture' when making decisions. Business acumen and strong analytical and forecasting skills are also essential for success in this role.
For your application to be considered you must;
- Have the ability to gain and maintain national security clearance to Secret or as needed.
- Be a New Zealand Citizen or resident.
Applicants should indicate in their applications which locations, and in which order of preference, they are applying for.
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button complete the application form and upload your CV and Cover Letter outlining your suitability for the role. For tracking and evaluation purposes, all applications must be submitted via our online process.
Refer to the attached job description for further information on the role. Email email@example.com quoting ref MBIE/1457157 if you have any further questions.
Applications close at 5pm Wednesday 1 April 2020.