PA/Team Administrator | Wellington
|Position Type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachments:|| PA-team administrator_Space Policy and Regulatory Systems_PD_16 Mar 2020.docx (Word, 65KB)
|Application Close Date:||30-Mar-2020|
Personal Assistant / Team administrator – Space Policy & Regulatory Systems
We have a great opportunity for an experienced PA/Team Administrator to join our branch. In this role you will be providing support to the Space Policy & Regulatory Systems manager and team.
The salary band for this role is $52,552- $59,908
For the PA/Team Administrator role we are looking for someone who can demonstrate:
- A proven track record of experience and achievement in providing personal and administrative support to managers and teams
- Demonstrated agility in supporting a large team and responding to changes in priorities
- Wide ranging knowledge of administration systems and processes
- Sound relationship management skills
- Proactive and uses initiative
- Good standard of computer literacy and word processing
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and to prioritise work to achieve MBIE outcomes
If you enjoy:
- A fast paced environment
- Dealing with lots of different people
- Solving problems while remaining calm
- Working on interesting content
Then this job will definitely keep you engaged.
In return, we offer you
MBIE offers opportunity for developing experience across a broad variety of areas. We proactively support development through on-the-job learning and we'll help you manage a healthy work-life balance; with flexi-time, healthcare and financial benefits, along with sports teams and social activities.
Diversity is highly valued and managers work hard to ensure that staff have opportunities to develop their skills and expertise. We work collaboratively within the branch and with others in MBIE, other government agencies, and stakeholders.
Why work for us?
The Space Policy and Regulatory Systems team (part of the New Zealand Space Agency) leads the regulation and policy development of outer space and high-altitude activities from New Zealand, enabling the development of a space industry that is safe, secure and responsible.
This is an exciting and fast-moving sector and the team collaborates with local, national and international agencies and stakeholders, to regulate space or high-altitude activities and develop policies to help grow New Zealand for all.
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button below in order to be directed to our on-line careers website. You may view a position description at this site, as well as complete the on-line application, and upload a CV and cover letter. For tracking and evaluation purposes, all applications must be submitted via our on-line process.
Email Steve Scannell firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref MBIE/1456726 if you have any further questions.
Applications close at 5pm Monday 30th March