Senior Advisor Organisational Strategy | Wellington
|Position Type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Senior Advisor Organisational Strategy March 2020.pdf (PDF, 354KB)
|Application Close Date:||29-Mar-2020|
- An opportunity to be part of a new team responsible for strengthening MBIE's enterprise level strategy, governance and performance
- Work with stakeholders on development of a medium-term plan
- Support the embedding of a new organisational strategy
About the role:
The Senior Advisor will support the Head of Organisational Strategy to work with key stakeholders to develop MBIE's medium-term plan (replacing the four-year plans) and to help embed the organisational strategy and ensure that both are well connected and prioritised.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven track record of design, development and implementation of organisational-level strategy and planning documents
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with stakeholders and to manage multiple work streams within tight time constraints
- Excellence in writing and high quality presentation
- A continuous improvement focus
Why work for us:
MBIE is one of New Zealand's largest, most influential and most diverse public sector agencies. This means that we are able to offer significant opportunities for developing experience across a broad variety of areas.
We aim to create a culture where our people are empowered to bring fresh ideas and perspectives and to develop new approaches.
We also take the time to foster a work environment that is enjoyable for all. This means we like to collaborate, support and encourage our people, encourage excellence and innovation and take the time to have some fun and celebrate our successes.
Applicants must be New Zealand citizens or New Zealand permanent residents.
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button below in order to be directed to our on-line careers website. You may view a position description at this site, as well as complete the on-line application, and upload a CV and cover letter. For tracking and evaluation purposes, all applications must be submitted via our on-line process.
Please email Fi Sanderson at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions quoting reference MBIE/1456071
Applications close at 5pm on Sunday 29 March 2020.