Senior Stakeholder Engagement Advisor | Wellington
|Position Type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachments:|| PD - Senior Stakeholder Engagement Advisor NZGPP.pdf (PDF, 363KB)
|Application Close Date:||28-Feb-2020|
- Provide high quality communications and stakeholder advice relating to New Zealand Government Procurement and Property
- Help build stakeholder engagement and communications capability
- Support delivery of NZGPP's Agency Engagement Plan
- Permanent opportunity based in our Central Wellington location
Reporting to the Manager Agency Engagement, within New Zealand Government Procurement and Property (NZGPP), the Senior Stakeholder Engagement Advisor provides high quality communications and stakeholder advice to the Branch.
By developing and implementing communications and engagement strategies for key projects, the Senior Stakeholder Engagement Advisor ensures quality, consistency of advice and that effective engagement occurs with our diverse range of stakeholders.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Excellent writing, editing and oral communications skills demonstrating experience in tailoring messages to different audiences.
- Wide ranging knowledge of communications best practice and experience in developing and implementing stakeholder engagement and communications plans and in the design and delivery of written media, external and internal communications material.
- Demonstrated ability to take a strategic, proactive approach to stakeholder engagement and developing innovative and creative solutions to achieve stakeholder engagement outcomes.
- Experience managing digital communications channels including website, social media and/or e-newsletters.
- Effective management of issues, customer insight and communications in a complex political environment.
- Commercial acumen and credibility, personal or collaborative influence, expectations management, and targeted persuasion to gain cooperation or support, affect change and inspire others.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain constructive and effective relationships at all levels, internally and externally. Positioning as a trusted stakeholder engagement advisor within teams and with senior managers.
- Experience in stakeholder engagement in procurement and/or property related matters.
If you can demonstrate the skills required for this role, we would like to hear from you. For further information and a confidential discussion, please contact Lapulou Mo'ale by email Lapulou.Moale@mbie.govt.nz
How to Apply
Click on the “Apply Now” button which will take you to our career website. You will need to complete the application form and submit your CV and cover letter outlining your suitability for this role.
All applications must be submitted via our online process.
Applications close at 5pm, Friday 28 February 2020