PA/Team Administrator | Wellington
|Position Type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachments:|| PD - PA Team Administrator.pdf (PDF, 335KB)
|Application Close Date:||23-Feb-2020|
- Permanent opportunity – based in Wellington CBD
- Flexible working environment
- Starting salary $52,552
- Join a fast-paced, dynamic workplace
We have an opening for two experienced PA/Team Administrators to join us permanently!
These roles will support the Energy Markets Policy and the Petroleum Minerals teams within the Energy Resource Markets branch. You will be the personal assistant to your reporting manager but also provide support to wider teams when required. We appreciate that flexible working is different for everyone and welcome the conversation to discuss how this could work for you.
If you enjoy the opportunity to work in a large, fast-paced environment with smart and driven people we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for people who can demonstrate:
- A proven track-record of experience and success in providing administrative support to teams and managers.
- Wide ranging knowledge of administration systems and process and Microsoft Office software applications.
- Is proactive, highly organised, forward thinking and can get things done.
- The ability to work within agreed processes.
- Attention to detail, ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Sound relationship management skills and a customer service focus.
You can view a copy of the position description on our MBIE careers site under job reference MBIE/xx
In return, we offer you
MBIE offers significant opportunity for developing experience across a broad variety of areas. We proactively support development through on-the-job learning and we'll help you manage a healthy work-life balance; with flexi-time, healthcare and financial benefits, along with sports teams and social activities.
Diversity is highly valued and managers work hard to ensure that staff are given opportunities to develop their skills and expertise. We work collaboratively within the branch and with others in MBIE, other Government agencies, and stakeholders.
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button below in order to be directed to our online careers website. You can view a position description at this site, as well as complete the online application. Please upload a CV and cover letter.
For tracking and evaluation purposes, all applications must be formally submitted via this online advertisement.
Applications close at 5pm on Sunday, 23 February 2020