Senior Learning and Developement Advisor | Wellington
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachments:|| PD Senior Advisor LD.pdf (PDF, 428KB)
|Application Close Date:||26-Jan-2020|
- Exciting opportunity to demonstrate your senior L&D skills
- Work as a trusted advisor to leaders and key stakeholders across MBIE
- Fixed-Term to March 2021. Wellington based
About the role
We are seeking and experience Senior Advisor Learning and Development (L&D) role to work an assigned portfolio.
At MBIE, we have a portfolio based L&D operating model and work in partnership with, and as trusted advisors to, leaders and key stakeholders across the organisation. We provide learning and development expertise and advice to support the business. This role would suit a senior practitioner who enjoys working in a dynamic, diverse and client focused environment.
What are we looking for
- Extensive L&D knowledge within a government environment
- Previous experience managing an L&D portfolio, working with senior leaders
- Excellent influencing/promotional, interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral)
- The ability to organise and prioritise workloads effectively, to ensure high quality results within deadlines
- The ability to manage multiple priorities and projects to tight deadlines
- An effective team player
If you are looking for work that is both challenging and rewarding and you are keen to join a team that are focused on being leaders in Learning and Development, then we would love to hear from you.
The Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment's (MBIE) purpose is to grow New Zealand for all. Our goal is to create a strong and high performing economy without compromising the integrity of our environment and the safety of our workplaces.
How to apply
Please click the ‘Apply' button which will take you to our website where you can read the position description. To apply, complete the application form and submit your CV and covering letter outlining your suitability for these roles.
For further information please contact Jo Smith at email@example.com quoting reference MBIE/1443221.
Applications close 5pm Sunday 26th January 2020.