Business Partner People and Culture | Auckland
|Position Type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Business Partner PC June 2019.pdf (PDF, 441KB)
|Application Close Date:||26-Jan-2020|
- Senior P&C position based in Auckland
- A challenging and exciting role where no day is the same
- Working with a fun and dedicated team of HR professionals with the opportunity to grow
About the role
Working with a supportive team looking after our Immigration New Zealand (INZ) portfolio, you will be responsible for working in partnership with MBIE's General Managers and people leaders to support the delivery of our people agenda and the achievement of business outcomes across a full generalist remit. There are plenty of opportunities to get involved in wider HR projects as we develop a programme of work to create a first in class HR offering focused around developing great talent and within an inclusive and supportive working environment.
As a P&C Business Partner, you will also:
- Have a reputation for a strong customer focus with experience in developing and maintaining effective working relationships at senior levels
- Be able to draw from significant and broad HR experience
- Need to be comfortable working on a wide range of employment situations and issues
- Have an aptitude and curiosity with data and information and able to see the story and its relevance to the business group, MBIE and the P&C team
- Be able to think pragmatically and provide credible, timely strategic and operational HR and ER advice
- Have proven experience and confidence in advising on complex ER issues, change management, and organisation development
- Be a proactive and supportive coach because you will be taking a lead role in developing our P&C Advisors and building manager capability and confidence
You must be a citizen or New Zealand Resident (residence class visa) to be considered.
Why work for us?
MBIE is one of New Zealand's largest, most influential and most diverse public sector agencies. As an organisations we want to Grow New Zealand for all New Zealanders which is at the heart of everything that we do.
This is an opportunity to work in People and Culture team where you are empowered to bring fresh perspectives to issues and to develop new approaches. You will work across diverse and interesting portfolios where no two days are the same, and you will have access to the support of our various centres of expertise (such as employment relations and learning and development) to deliver for your customers.
How to apply:
This is a fantastic opportunity for keen, driven and motivated HR professionals looking for the next big step in their career. If you think you have what it takes to be successful in one of these positions we welcome your application.
To apply, click on the “Apply Now” button to read and download the position description. Please apply directly online, complete the application form and submit your CV and cover letter outlining your suitability for this role.
Enquires welcome to email@example.com quoting reference MBIE/1442424.
Applications close 5pm Sunday 26th January 2020.