Criminal Proceeds Administrator | Auckland
|Position Type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Position Description for Criminal Proceeds Administrator - Jan 2020.docx (Word, 67KB)
|Application Close Date:||27-Jan-2020|
- Key administrative support role
- Business capability support focus
- Permanent position with a fantastic team culture
About the role.
We are looking for a motivated person to take on the role of Criminal Proceeds Administrator to join the Criminal Proceeds Management Unit which is part of the Market Services Group at MBIE. The position is based in the East Auckland area.
In this important role you will provide support and assistance to the Business Capability Lead in the management and administration of key business functions of the unit as well as on occasions, assist a team of senior officers and agents in the practical and logistical operation of asset security and management. You will apply your judgement, analytical skills and thorough attention to detail, giving you plenty of scope to utilise your excellent quality management skills.
Skills and experience required:
We are keen to hear from you if you have:
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated experience and successful achievement in administrative roles
- Ability to handle confidential information
- An understanding of audit/internal control processes including ISO
- Planning and organising skills, including the ability to work when under pressure and/or tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritise; assess work-flows and being a team player
- Demonstrated skills with information databases and MS Office suite
- Strong record keeping skills
- A thorough and methodical approach to own work
- Must have legal right to live and work in NZ
Why work for us?
MBIE offers significant opportunity for developing experience across a broad variety of areas. We encourage excellence and proactively support development through on-the-job learning, training courses, conferences and seminars, development programmes, secondments, rotations to other branches and study opportunities.
The purpose of the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment (MBIE) is to Grow New Zealand for All. Our goal is to create a strong and high-performing economy by creating an environment that supports businesses to become more productive and internationally competitive.
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button below in order to be directed to our on-line careers website. You may view a position description at this site, as well as complete the on-line application, and upload a CV and cover letter. For tracking and evaluation purposes, all applications must be submitted via our on-line process.
Email Matt.Guy at Matt.Guy@mbie.govt.nz quoting ref MBIE/1442007 if you have any further questions.
Applications close at 5pm on 27th January 2019