Advisor P&C Systems & Analytics | Wellington
|Position Type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachments:|| PD Advisor PC Systems and Analytics - May 19.pdf (PDF, 367KB)
|Application Close Date:||20-Jan-2020|
- People and Culture, Operation & Systems, P&C Systems and Reporting Team
- Permanent position, Wellington based
About the role:
The Advisor P&C Systems and Analytics is a role that reports to the P&C Systems and Reporting Manager within the People and Culture branch.
This position will bring a clear perspective of the value that efficient and effective HR ICT systems, reporting and analysis can bring to an organisation. You will also have a commitment to innovation and continuous improvement and generating new ideas and ways of doing things.
Skills and Experience:
We are keen to hear from you if you have:
- An ability to convey content in a jargon free way that engages and meets the needs of the audience
- Technical knowledge in the following areas would be advantageous: SAP Success Factors (or other SAP products, required)
- Microsoft Office suite of programmes particularly advanced excel (required)
- Knowledge of SQL Server (preferred)
- System testing (preferred)
- The ability to quickly establish and build strong working relationships and to develop trust and credibility with senior managers, staff and key internal and external stakeholders
- A proactive, can-do attitude with a high level of initiative, sound judgement and discretion
- Exceptional teamwork and collaborative abilities and a willingness to share knowledge and expertise with others
- Highly developed communication and writing skills
- A strong customer focus.
- Previous public sector experience is preferred but not essential
Why work for us:
MBIE is one of New Zealand's largest, most influential and most diverse public sector agencies. This means that we are able to offer significant opportunities for developing experience across a broad variety of areas.
We aim to create a culture where our people are empowered to bring fresh ideas and perspectives and to develop new approaches.
We also take the time to foster a work environment that is enjoyable for all. This means we like to collaborate, support and encourage our people, encourage excellence and innovation and take the time to have some fun and celebrate our successes.
Applicants must be New Zealand citizens or New Zealand permanent residents.
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button below in order to be directed to our on-line careers website. You may view a position description at this site, as well as complete the on-line application, and upload a CV and cover letter. For tracking and evaluation purposes, all applications must be submitted via our on-line process.
Please e-mail Jo Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference MBIE/1439462 if you have any further questions.
Applications close at 5pm on Monday 20th January 2020.