Senior Advisor, Talent Acquisition | Wellington
|Position Type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Position Description - Senior AdvisorTalent Acquisition - FINAL - Jan 2020.pdf (PDF, 122KB)
|Application Close Date:||19-Jan-2020|
- Be a part of driving our talent acquisition priorities
- Interesting mix of operational and strategic delivery through business partnership
- Flexible and supportive team, culture and work environment
MBIE's talent acquisition team are a passionate and fun team that support our managers to hire great people, and we have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Advisor - Talent Acquisition to join our team.
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for partnering with a portfolio of hiring managers, providing advice and support to identify and hire great candidates. With a wider lens you will work with your hiring managers and the business to improve practises in your portfolio, and look for opportunities to improve the recruitment experience for both your hiring managers and our candidates.
The team has an ambitious work programme to support MBIE's talent acquisition priorities, and you will have the opportunity to contribute to work in employment branding, inclusion and diversity, as well as ensuring MBIE has the right systems and tools to support our hiring managers to recruit great people.
To be successful in this role you will need
- Considerable experience supporting hiring managers with their recruitment (ideally in an in-house, end to end role)
- Excellent understanding of technical recruitment skills (i.e. behavioural interviewing, knowledge of testing and employment checking etc.)
- Experience planning and delivering key pieces of work/projects, to meet business needs
- Strong customer focus with proven success building and delivering solutions that exceed customer expectations
- Ability to manage customer expectations but also push back where necessary
You will be a champion of best recruitment practices, have a commitment to continuous improvement, and a desire to create the environment for MBIE to bring on talented people to grow New Zealand for all.
This role would be perfect for someone with a passion for business partnering, innovation and people to build on their career to date in a supportive working environment.
Enquires are welcome to Rebecca Hill at rebecca.hill@MBIE.govt.nz quoting reference MBIE-1439305.
To apply please complete the on-line application form and submit your CV and cover letter outlining your suitability for this role. For tracking and evaluation purposes, all applications must be submitted via our on-line process.
Applications close 5.00pm, Sunday 19th January 2020