Customer Support Co-ordinator | Wellington
|Position Type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Customer Support Co-ordinator.pdf (PDF, 469KB)
|Application Close Date:||20-Jan-2020|
- Permanent opportunity for a new role in our Customer team
- Entry role into government finance
- Role that supports staff across all of MBIE
About the role:
The Customer team within the Finance Systems and Control Branch is responsible for improving internal staff experience with Finance + Performance's services and systems.
We are looking for a Customer Support Coordinator to be in our new Customer Operations team. This role will be responsible for all user maintenance of our key finance systems at MBIE. They will also be responsible for handling staff queries across a number of our finance systems and processes.
To be successful in this position you will have the following skills and experience:
- Customer centric focus, with proven customer service experience
- An interest in finance and how finance systems work
- Ability to quickly assimilate new information or areas of work
- Well organised with excellent planning and administrative skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
How to apply
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this position we welcome your application.
To apply, click on the “Apply for this job” button which will take you to our career website and a position description is provided. You will need to complete the application form and submit your CV and cover letter outlining your suitability for this role.
All applications must be submitted via our online process. If you have any questions please contact Jo Smith at email@example.com and reference MBIE/1437058.
Applications close at 5pm Monday 20th January 2020.