Authority Officer (Auckland) | Auckland
|Position Type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Authority Officer Market Services September 2019.pdf (PDF, 244KB)
|Application Close Date:||19-Jan-2020|
- Do you have case management and administration experience?
- Auckland location
- Permanent opportunity
An opportunity has come about for an Authority Officer to join the Employment Relations Authority (ERA) support team within the Employment Services branch of MBIE.
As an Authority Officer you will provide quality case management, administration and operational support to the ERA members to assist them to carry out their functions efficiently.
While you will not be deciding applications, you will have a key role in ensuring that files are actively managed, that parties are dealt with respectfully and that members of the ERA are provided with the case management support that they need to progress matters to a determination.
The successful candidate will have:
- A high standard of written and oral communication skills
- A high standard of organisational skills and ability to prioritise time and workload
- Excellent customer service skills and a customer centric ethos
- Ability to interpret and apply legislation and/or legal documents
- Conceptual and analytical skills needed to critically assess issues for the purpose of case management and administration
- Some understanding of the New Zealand employment relations system
- A knowledge of computers, Microsoft products and understanding of databases
To find out more about this position please refer to the attached Role Description or contact Monica Chow on firstname.lastname@example.org
Starting salary is likely to be in the range of $52, 000 - $55, 000 depending on experience.
To apply for this position, please click the ‘Apply Now' button. This will allow you to register your details and submit your application for this vacancy.
Applications close 5pm, Sunday 19 January 2020