Identity Resolver - Biographic Identity Comparison | Wellington
|Position Type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Identity - Identity Resolver - Biographic PD.pdf (PDF, 349KB)
|Application Close Date:||24-Oct-2019|
- Join a growing and supportive team
- Wellington CBD location
- Salary $52,552
About the role:
This is an excellent career opportunity to gain experience in an evolving and exciting area of biographic identity comparison. As an Identity Resolver, you will be reviewing identity information and resolving identity exceptions based on your analysis of all information that may or may not be presented.
Due to recent growth and updates to the Immigration system, the team is rapidly expanding and is now looking for additional Identity Resolvers who enjoy working within a busy and supportive environment.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Manual resolution of biographic comparison cases
- Reviewing, resolving and linking client information
- Engage in training/mentoring programme to ensure biographic comparison skill set develops
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have;
- High attention to and an eye for detail.
- Proactive and action orientated with an appreciation of quality service delivery
- Knowledge of biographic information and identity management
- Some experience with biographic comparison techniques however training in this area will be provided.
- Excellent ability to understand and process new information quickly
- Ability to establish sound working relationships
- Sound ability to remain focused while delivering consistent accurate results
- Follow instructions and procedures with a minimum of direction
- Sound organisational and time management skills
- Experience using Immigration New Zealand systems would be an advantage but is not essential as full training will be provided.
Current hours of work are between 7.00am and 6.00pm.
You will be required to work the days in between Christmas & New Year.
Applicants must be a New Zealand citizen or hold a residence class visa
The purpose of the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment (MBIE) is to grow the New Zealand economy to provide a better standard of living for all New Zealanders.
Intelligence Data and Insights sits within Immigration New Zealand, a business group within the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment and is tasked with preventing and responding to immigration related offending and non-compliance. We develop and provide products and services that support quality decisions throughout the organisation, ensuring that risk is managed at the earliest point in the immigration process.
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button below in order to be directed to our online careers website. You may view a position description at this site, as well as complete the online application, and upload a CV and cover letter. For tracking and evaluation purposes, all applications must be submitted via our online process.
Email Fi Sanderson at Fi.Sanderson@mbie.govt.nz quoting ref MBIE/1425561 if you have any further questions.
Applications close at 5pm on Thursday 24 October 2019