Registration and Complaints Administrator | Other
|Position Type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Position Description - Registration and Complaints Administrator, Trading Standards Oct 2019.pdf (PDF, 358KB)
|Application Close Date:||23-Oct-2019|
- Utilise your strong organisational skills
- Interesting and challenging work
- Permanent opportunity, Wellington or Auckland based location
An exciting opportunity exists as a Registration and Complaints Administrator to join our Consumer Protection and Standards Branch within MBIE.
As the Registration and Complaints Administrator, you will be responsible for providing day-to-day support to the Trading Standards team with Motor Vehicle Trader and Auctioneer Registration support activities, complaints administration and other general administrative support as required.
You will be expected to have a deep technical knowledge of Ministry processes and general registration functions and to support Trading Standards business development and system improvement.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- A good level of computer literacy including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good understanding of licensing principles and ability to accurately register and licence applicants
- Experience in using databases e.g. CRM
- Ability to communicate information clearly, both orally and written
- Excellent time management skills, with proven ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Proven ability to use initiative, sound judgement and discretion.
- Proactive approach with an ability to show initiative and work with a minimum of supervision.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality and manage sensitive information.
- Ability to build constructive relationships with colleagues – be a team player.
If this sounds like your next ideal opportunity, then please apply for this position by clicking the ‘Apply Now' button. This will take you to our careers website where you can read the position description, register your details and submit your cover letter and CV outlining your suitability for this role.
For further information please contact Monica Chow at email@example.com.
Applications close a 5.00pm on 23rd Octobeer 2019.