NZ Registered Architect Board | Other
|Category:||Boards and Governance|
|Position Type:||Ongoing - Part Time|
|Attachments:|| PD - Member Registered Architects Board.pdf (PDF, 159KB)
e.xpression of Interest Form NZRAB 2019.doc (Word, 61KB)
|Application Close Date:||21-Oct-2019|
- Flexible location
- Board and Governance
About the role
On behalf of the Minister for Building and Construction, the Ministry is seeking candidates who wish to be considered for appointment as a member of the New Zealand Registered Architect Board.
The Ministry is seeking a member from outside the architecture profession with a set of skills, attributes and experience which will bring an informed and diverse perspective to the Board. Ideally applicants will have:
- experience with digital communications
- marketing and policy experience
- governance experience
- experience dealing with complex issues
- an appreciation of the responsibilities associated with regulatory or disciplinary bodies
- an appreciation of intergenerational issues and views.
- awareness of emerging technologies
- broad sector networks – bringing a sector perspective and connecting with the sector
The successful candidate will bring an objective and open-minded approach to disciplinary hearings, be collaborative, be an effective communicator, and be available to devote time and energy to the role.
Please note this is a contestable process and applications will be assessed according to the Board's needs at this particular time.
How to apply:
Please click on the ‘Apply for this job' button below, from here you can view a position description, as well as complete the expression of interest form, and upload a CV and cover letter.
For enquiries about the position, please email email@example.com.
Applications close 5pm, Friday 21 October 2019