Weathertight Administrator | Wellington
|Position Type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Position Description - Weathertight Administrator - Sep 2019.pdf (PDF, 385KB)
|Application Close Date:||24-Sep-2019|
- Are you an unflappable, organised and motivated Team Administrator?
- Exciting opportunity to be part of the Weathertight Services team
- Positively impact the remediation of leaky homes for New Zealanders
- Join a supportive team in an engaging and professional environment!
Weathertight Services is looking for a Weathertight Administrator to join our team. The team is made up of Weathertight Administrators and a Team Leader, based in both Wellington and Auckland.
Weathertight Services sits within the Market Services Branch of MBIE and is responsible for managing the Weathertight Homes Resolution Service.
Weathertight Administrators are key roles that support the Customer Services team in the provision of timely, high quality advice and service to homeowners.
We are looking for an excellent communicator that would like to use their administration experience to make a difference. The successful candidate will have:
- Experience working in a service delivery environment.
- Experience in a role with a number of competing demands with the ability to negotiate timeframes with a wide range of parties.
- Confidence using the MS Office suite, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience using Lotus (ideal but not necessary) and document management systems.
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, with a wide range of people both internal and external to the organisation.
- The ability to participate positively and engage in team activities
- Some knowledge of, or experience with, the weathertightness issues in New Zealand is advantageous, but not essential.
In return, the successful candidate will be welcomed into a team that is engaging and values the contributions of individuals.
If you can demonstrate the skills required for this role, we would like to hear from you. For further information and a confidential discussion, please contact Monica Chow by email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, click on the “Apply Now” button which will take you to our career website. You will need to complete the application form and submit your CV and cover letter outlining your suitability for this role. All applications must be submitted via our online process.
Applications close 5pm, 24 September 2019.