Support Officer - Manukau (NaDO) | Auckland
|Position Type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Position Description- Support Officer.pdf (PDF, 320KB)
|Application Close Date:||21-Jul-2019|
- Provide office and admin support to a busy service delivery team
- Permanent position based in Manukau - very close to public transport links and has affordable parking.
- Starting salary 42,744 – 45,000 per annum
- Start your career with Immigration New Zealand – Entry level administration role
Support Officer's provide vital administration support for a team of Immigration Officers processing visa applications.
You will have a ‘can do attitude' and the skills and experience to:
- Provide accurate data entry and document management services in a busy fast paced environment
- Effectively manage your own workflow and time to meet business requirements
- Apply common sense, logical thinking skills and flexibility
- Work collaboratively amongst your colleagues to achieve team and office goals
- Pay close attention to details and have a high level of accuracy
- Problem solve and think outside the box
- Work with multiple systems and Microsoft Office suites to perform business requirements
- Good level of written and spoken English to enable adequate communication with clients and stakeholders
Why work for us?
We'd love to hear from self-starters who want to be the best and deliver the best outcomes for New Zealand. In return we offer:
- Regular development & learning
- Regular performace and remuneration reviews
- 23 days annual leave
- Flexible work opportunities and hours
At Immigration New Zealand you'll have the chance to make a real impact. Our mission? To work with international organisations and industry partners to improve border security and make immigration easier for our customers. We also lead Government strategy designed to help migrants – including refugees – make New Zealand their home.
We're part of the Ministry of Business, Immigration and Employment (MBIE), a future-focused organisation working to grow a strong, high-performing New Zealand economy. Our diverse range of functions and international reach means real career pathways, both within Immigration New Zealand and MBIE as a whole. That's underpinned by regular development and training, and a culture that supports flexible working.
Applicants must be NZ citizens or hold a residence class visa.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button below in order to be directed to our on-line careers website. You may view a position description at this site, as well as complete the on-line application, and upload a CV and cover letter. For tracking and evaluation purposes, all applications must be submitted via our on-line process.
The application process, may include a video introduction exercise, typing & writing tests, a formal interview and reference checks Email Fi.Sanderson@mbie.govt.nz quoting ref MBIE/1407821 if you have any further questions
Applications close at 5pm on Sunday 21 July 2019.