Senior Payroll Adviser | Wellington
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachments:|| PD Senior Advisor Payroll - People and Culture June 2019.pdf (PDF, 464KB)
|Application Close Date:||18-Jul-2019|
- Wellington based CBD location in our fantastic modern Stout Street Offices
- Supportive team environment
- 8 month fixed term/secondment contract
About the roles
As a senior advisor in our payroll team you will provide accurate and timely payroll services for all MBIE employees and external customers
In addition you will work as part of a busy team and be able to work to deadlines, have a strong understanding of payroll legislation, and attention to detail and accuracy.
Skills and Experience
We are keen to hear from candidates with the following experience:
- Experience in full end to end Payroll administration and processing, with experience in AMS Leader being an advantage
- Accurate data integrity skills with strong numerical ability
- Good understanding of payroll legislation and related processes
- Strong customer service focus, and attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight timeframes
- Excellent interpersonal skills and relationship management skills
- Involvement in key project work that affects the payroll team
- Mentoring and training of other team members
Why work for us
- Be part of a small payroll team committed to meeting the needs of the business in a collaborative and productive manner
- Enjoy the challenges associated with identifying barriers and facilitating solutions in a complex operational environment
- Provide quality end to end processes and services in a busy payroll team
About the organisation
The purpose of the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment (MBIE) is to grow New Zealand for all. Our goal is to create a strong and high-performing economy by creating an environment that supports businesses to become more productive and internationally competitive.
These two fixed term positions report to the Payroll and Transformation Support Manager in the People and Culture Group of MBIE.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button below in order to be directed to our on-line careers website (careers.mbie.govt.nz).
You may view a position description at this site, as well as complete the on-line application, and upload a CV and cover letter. For tracking and evaluation purposes, all applications must be submitted via our on-line process.
Email Jo Smith at email@example.com quoting reference MBIE/1407286 if you have any further questions.
Applications close at 5pm on 18th July 2019.