Personal Assistant/Team Administrator - Intellectual Property Office of New Zealand | Wellington
|Position Type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachments:|| PA Team Administrator JD IPONZ.pdf (PDF, 103KB)
|Application Close Date:||24-Jun-2019|
- Administration support for the Intellectual Property Office of New Zealand
- Permanent, full time position within a flexible working environment.
- Wellington CBD based
About the role
We have a permanent position available for a Personal Assistant/Team Administrator to join MBIE's Intellectual Property Office of New Zealand – although a fixed term arrangement can be considered for the right person.
In this role you will be responsible for providing a high level of support to managers and their teams. You will use your strong relationship management and organisational skills to process assigned tasks and resolve issues, while providing efficient and effective administrative support for the IPONZ management team.
We are looking for someone who is customer-focused, flexible and agile with a positive, proactive approach to their work ensuring tasks are completed to a high level of detail.
To be successful in this role you will also have:
- A proven track record of experience and success in providing personal assistance and administrative support to managers and teams
- Demonstrated agility in supporting multiple teams and responding to changes in priorities
- A wide ranging knowledge of administration systems and processes
- Sound relationship management and interpersonal skills
- A proactive attitude
- IT savvy with an ability to learn new software programs and competence in Microsoft Office applications
- An ability to work effectively in a team environment and to prioritise work to achieve IPONZ and MBIE outcomes
- A willingness to work in a flexible and dynamic environment
- Government experience would be useful, but is not essential.
Why work for us
This is an opportunity to work in a rewarding and challenging environment, in a collaborative and results-driven team that also enjoys a fun and sociable environment. As an award winning and world-leading organisation, our focus on continuous business improvement means we value innovation and new ideas. As part of MBIE, you will have opportunities to develop your skills and progress your career.
The purpose of the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment (MBIE) is to grow New Zealand for all. Further information on IPONZ can be found at https://www.iponz.govt.nz/
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button in order to be directed to our MBIE careers site. Here you can view a position description, as well as complete the online application. For tracking and evaluation purposes, all applications must be formally submitted via the online advertisement.
Email Rosie Horsfall at Rosie.Horsfall@mbie.govt.nz quoting ref MBIE/1403075 if you have any further questions.
Applications close at 5pm on Monday 24th June 2019.