Client Service Advisor | Christchurch
|Position Type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachments:|| 2018 Position Description Client Service Advisor Aug 2018.pdf (PDF, 351KB)
|Application Close Date:||23-Jun-2019|
- Do you have excellent listening and client service skills?
- Can you explain technical information clearly to a wide range of people?
- Permanent opportunity available, Christchurch location
- Starting salary of $44,000 per annum
As a Client Service Advisor for the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment, you will assist clients in meeting their statutory obligations and help them navigate the services available to them through MBIE and wider Government. It will be your role to ensure that every contact is an opportunity for businesses and consumers to acquire information, education and encouragement that will assist them in resolving their queries.
To be successful in this role, you will need a passion for learning, a positive, pro-active approach to work, and proven experience in a customer service environment. We will be looking for the following qualities throughout the recruitment process:
- Excellent communication skills
- Empathy for others
The Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment Service Centre needs people who are switched on. We represent 27 business units which encompass 57 tollfree lines within and outside of MBIE, and we need people who can think on their feet and deal with a diverse and varied range of the New Zealand public on many different topics.
Are you interested in career progression and self-improvement? This is a brilliant starting point. If you are a successful candidate, you will gain invaluable insight, you'll build relationships within the organisation, and you will be well supported by a well-established and experienced leadership team.
This is not your average call centre role, so we need above average people.
Client Service Advisors will be able to:
- Handle stressful and emotionally difficult situations with a level head and sensitive approach
- Communicate and build rapport with a diverse variety of people
- Display their above average verbal and written English skills
- Listen to what people need, analyse information quickly and give concise, complete and correct advice for the issue at hand
What we can offer
- On-going training, support and coaching to enable your success
- A supportive and satisfying work culture
- Career development and personal growth
- The satisfaction of knowing that you are helping “Grow New Zealand for All”, every day.
The must haves:
- Reliable transport to get to and from work
- Typing speed of at least 35 words per minute
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Proven customer service skills
To apply for this role, click on the “Apply Now” button to read and download the position description. Please apply directly online, complete the application form and submit your CV and cover letter outlining your suitability for this role. The recruitment process involves a video introduction exercise. If you progress through the process you will be invited to complete additional assessments. Applicants will be progressed as they apply, so if this sounds like you, please apply now!
If you have any queries please email Monica Chow at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close at 5.00pm on Sunday, 23rd June 2019.